Taylor American Dream AD27 Mahogany Acoustic Guitar - Natural
Named after the guitar shop where Taylor Guitars was founded in 1974, the American Dream Series reflects the principles of innovation and resourcefulness that have always helped Taylor get through challenging times.
Facing the global COVID-19 crisis, we found ourselves again challenged to invent our way out of a mess. Making music felt more important than ever, and yet we knew many folks would have less to spend on a new guitar. So, we thought, how can we pack all the essential ingredients of a great guitar into a pro-level instrument and make it more affordable?
With the American Dream Series, we’re proud to introduce the lowest-priced solid-wood, US-made guitars in the Taylor line. V-Class bracing and our signature playability deliver premium performance, while the appointments were streamlined to fit the function of these guitars. Designed for the times, these guitars have everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
- Body Shape:Grand Pacific Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:V-Class
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Standard Carve
- Fingerboard Material:Eucalyptus
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material:Eucalyptus
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:D'Addario, .013-.056
- Case Included:Softshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:AADS034000000641269