Our Return and Exchange Policy.
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call our store. We will take care of the issue and help you find the right solution. We'll do what it takes to resolve the issue and make you happy.
If you received a product or item and feel it may be defective, please contact us immediately so we can troubleshoot the problem, and if needed, get the customer service department of the manufacturer involved in assisting you.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, you may return it for a refund or exchange it.
Our Returns Address:
Leitz Music Co
1921 Creighton Rd
Pensacola, FL 32504
Our return policy is as follows:
You may return for refund or exchange any NEW item within 14 days of receiving the product. A 20% Restocking Fee May Apply. (Ask For Details)
- Customer is wholly responsible for all return shipping. Shipping charges are not refundable
You may return for refund any USED item within 7 days of receiving the product
You may return for refund any VINTAGE item within 7 days of receiving the product
All sales are FINAL for international orders, no returns will be accepted.
- Items must be returned in the exact same condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS.
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.
- A 20% Restocking Fee May Apply. (Ask For Details)
ALL NEW and most used guitars at Leitz Music are shipped with the factory set up. We understand your setup needs may be different. It is not uncommon for guitars to arrive to you with the need for some sort of adjustment due to your specific setup needs, rough handling during shipping, or climate differences between locations. Adjustments and setups are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Returns will not be accepted because of needed setup or adjustments to your style of playing.