Taylor 812ce 12-Fret Deluxe V-Class - Natural
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Grand Concert’s intimate body size and 24-⅞-inch scale length make for a comfortable playing experience that fingerstyle players are bound to love. The 12-fret version of the 812ce yields a slightly different character than the 14-fret because the bridge position is closer to the center of the lower bout and because the bracing profile was modified to emphasize a bolder attack. Players can expect plenty of the Grand Concert’s signature articulation with a slightly meatier, more robust tonal output. Recently integrated with the 800 Deluxe Series, this year’s edition of the 812ce 12-Fret includes a radius-style rosewood armrest for enhanced playing comfort. It features our V-Class bracing design, which bolsters this small-bodied guitar with added projection and sustain, bringing out more of Indian rosewood’s harmonic complexity. If you like a slightly darker, punchier quality in a small guitar, the 812ce 12-Fret is a great choice.
- Body Shape:Grand Concert 12-Fret
- Finish:Thin Gloss
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:V-Class Bracing
- Binding:Maple, Ebony Armrest
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Element
- Number of Frets:18
- Scale Length:24.875"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Slotted head
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included:Hardshell Case