Taylor 614ce Builder's Edition - Natural
Shipping calculated at checkout.
If you're on the hunt for a versatile, comfortable, masterfully crafted acoustic guitar, the Builder's Edition 614ce is a must-play. Designed for the ultimate playing experience, this Grand Auditorium is outfitted with an armrest, beveled cutaway, chamfered body and fretboard edges, and the noise-reducing Silent Satin finish. Big Leaf maple back and sides pair up with a torrefied Sitka spruce top for a clear, transparent sound that reflects each player's stylistic quirks, with a touch of extra warmth coming from the specially roasted top. V-Class bracing boosts volume and sustain to ensure you can cut through to the front of any mix, and the ES2 pickup provides faithful plugged-in tone. This model ships with a deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Figured Big Leaf Maple
- Body Bracing:V-class with Relief Rout
- Binding:West African Ebony
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Grained Ivoroid Wings
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel, 17:1 gear ratio
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.62"
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance