Taylor 254ce 12-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A 12-string acoustic guitar can be an inspiring way to add new sounds and musical textures to your repertoire. The Taylor 254ce offers a full-voiced, octave-rich tone thanks to a solid Sitka spruce top that generates plenty of volume and projection, with layered rosewood for the back and sides. With the always-comfortable Taylor Neck and a Venetian cutaway, this Grand Auditorium provides an accessible playing experience for guitarists of all skill levels. And with built-in ES2 electronics and a sturdy padded gig bag, the 254ce is easy to plug in to an amp and take with you on the road.
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Forward-shifted
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Crelicam Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Closed Gear with Chrome buttons
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Lights 12-string
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance