Everything you need to record and produce
Start recording today with this complete, all-PreSonus®package! Based on the AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software, PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio is great for creating multitrack recordings, demos, live recordings, podcasts, field recordings for video and sound effects, and much more.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox 96 Studio. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
Sound you can trust. Eris 3.5
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. They’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere, but still offer robust I/O—you can connect them to nearly anything.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions
Computer system requirements:
Studio One® is a modern, cross-platform DAW that is capable of operating as a 32-bit or 64-bit application. While we make every effort to ensure Studio One will run well on the widest variety of computers possible, please read these specifications carefully to determine compatibility with your system.
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Studio One.
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only) or later
- Intel® Core Duo processor (Intel Core™ 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection (for activation)
- Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- 20 GB hard-disk space
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Portable, Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:20 Native effect plug-ins
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/instrument)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:Studio One Artist, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Weight:5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ABOX96K ULTIMATE