AIR12: Versatile, customizable, and easy to transport.
Compact and lightweight, AIR12 active loudspeakers provide a rich, extended low-end and natural high-frequency extension in an enclosure that will easily fit in the backseat of a small car. Backed by 1,200W (dynamic) of Class D/Class AB power and enhanced with easy-to-use digital tuning functions, the AIR12 gives you all the power and tools you need for both mobile and installed sound.
Fast and easy customization.
The AIR12 loudspeaker is equipped with an easy-to-use signal processor that makes it simple to customize your loudspeakers with the push of a button. Presets customize the AIR12’s response for use as front-of-house mains; as monitor wedges; for music playback (e.g., for DJs); for enhanced low end and a warmer sound; and for improved speech intelligibility. Treble and bass controls let you boost or cut by 10 dB to compensate for room anomalies. Location presets let you optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations.
Versatile mounting for a variety of applications.
The AIR12’s molded plastic cabinet can be mounted in several ways, providing tremendous versatility. The multi-angle enclosure sports nonskid rubber feet on the bottom for upright front-of-house use and nonskid rubber feet on one side for stage monitor applications. Rig the speaker using M10 fly points or ground-stack it for portable applications. Mount it on a tripod or atop an AIR-series subwoofer using an optional sub pole. The integrated dual-position pole mount lets you aim the speaker level or at a 7.5˚ downward tilt. And the AIR12 is easy to transport, thanks to its top-mounted handle.
Six-year warranty lets you rest easy.
When you choose the AIR loudspeakers, you choose confidence. Rest assured that your new PreSonus speakers are in it for the long haul. We take our build quality seriously, and if anything goes wrong with them in your first six years of ownership (assuming you don't throw them in a swamp or anything like that) the repair or replacement is on us.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:12" Woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.35" Compression Driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:500W Continuous, 900W Peak Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp:200W Continuous, 300W Peak Class A/B
- Total Power:1200W Peak
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x XLR (mix out)
- Frequency Range:48Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:123 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Signal Processing:EQ (HF, LF), Performance Presets (DJ, FOH, Monitor, Speech, Enhance)
- Enclosure Material:Rugged Molded Plastic
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, 3 x M10 Fly Points, Wall Mount (optional bracket)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:37.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AIR12