Martin SC-13E - Natural
It’s time to rethink what an acoustic-electric guitar can do. Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin.
The SC-13E, with its patented Sure Align® neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a new, low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric.
It was designed from the ground up to be plugged in, and its asymmetrical body shape provides balanced output, giving you more gain before feedback. So the next time you’re on stage with an SC-13E, go ahead, play it loud.
But, don’t forget, the SC-13E is still a Martin, so it sounds amazing unplugged. And with the limitations of the conventional cutaway acoustic-electric removed, you can now play your way, any way, without limits.
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Koa veneer
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: White
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile Velocity
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze, .011/.052
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- MPN: 11SC13E-01
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance