Martin DSS-17 - Whiskey Sunset
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The DSS-17 Whiskey Sunset Dreadnought slope-shoulder model boasts a rich, warm sunburst finish that will delight any player with its aesthetic beauty. It is skillfully crafted from a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides with antique white binding. It features a modified low oval neck with a high-performance taper for added comfort and includes a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, scalloped bracing, and an old-style script logo on the headstock. The DSS-17 Whiskey Sunset produces beautiful, dynamic tones that will please the most discerning musician.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Whiskey Sunset Burst
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: X-bracing
- Binding: Antique White
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Dots, 1955 Style 18
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: Retro Monel, .012-.054
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10DSS17WHISKEYSUNSET
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance