Mackie SRM150 Compact 150W Powered PA System
ULTIMATE PERSONAL MONITOR
Don't be fooled by its small size. The SRM150 is big on features and sound quality. Featuring a built-in three-channel mixer and Mackie's powerful 3-band EQ giving you full tonal control of the output. The SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor.
The SRM150 is perfect for guitar and keyboard players or even vocalists who want full control of their monitor but still need to get their sound to a front of house mixer. Simply plug straight in, then connect the thru output to wherever it needs to go. With its instrument and mic inputs, the SRM150 is great for small practice spaces where only two inputs are needed, even hook up a music source to the RCA inputs to play along with your favorite tracks.
PLUG IN ANYTHING
Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy combo jack, which accepts either ¼" TRS or XLR connections. Channel 1 also has an instrument switch giving you all the benefits of a DI box built right in. There is even RCA inputs so you can connect a smartphone, etc.
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:5.25"
- Power Amp:150W
- Peak Power Capacity:150W
- Impedance:Mic, Hi-Z, Line Level Inputs
- Inputs:3 x XLR/TS Combo, 1 x RCA
- Outputs:1 x XLR (Thru)
- Frequency Range:100Hz-17.5kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:120dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:Non-directional
- Vertical Coverage Angle:Non-directional
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge
- Weight:7.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2033796-00