Gretsch G6120T-55GE Vintage Select 1955 Chet Atkins - Western Orange Stain
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Co-designed with the guitarist’s guitarist, Chet Atkins, the venerable 6120 is one of the most widely heard Gretsch instruments. The G6120T-55 Vintage Select Edition '55 Chet Atkins Hollow Body with Bigsby stays true to the original design and astounding classic aesthetics. A veritable tonal multi-tool, this hollow body has an easy-playing, comfortable feel and rings out proudly with That Great Gretsch Sound!
- Weight: 7 Lbs 3oz
- Body Type Hollowbody
- Body Shape 1955 Chet Atkins
- Body Material Laminated Maple
- Top Material Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color Western Orange Stain
Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Standard U
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Aged Pearloid Blocks with Western Motif
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.6"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Polished Aluminum
Bridge/Tailpiece Aluminum Compensated with Pinned Rosewood Base, Bisgby B6GBVF Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuners Grover Sta-Tite Open Gear
Neck Pickup TV Jones T'Armond Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup TV Jones T'Armond Single-coil
- Controls 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- MPN 2401357822
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance