Gibson Les Paul Junior - Ebony
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Timeless Simplicity And Performance
The Les Paul Junior returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Introduced as an affordable option for students and beginners in 1954, the Les Paul Junior has been embraced by musicians for over 60 years. The single cutaway slab mahogany body, single dogear P-90 pickup, single volume and tone controls all add up to a whole lot of guitar which is greater than the sum of its parts. The fat 50's-style neck profile and wraparound bridge add to the equation for rock solid tone. Available in Tobacco Burst and the new Ebony finish with tortoise shell pickguard.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Vintage 50s
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Wraparound Bridge
- Tuners:Vintage Deluxe
- Bridge Pickup:P-90 Dogear Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:Gibson, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case