Gibson Acoustic J-45 Standard Acoustic Guitar - Cherry
Shipping calculated at checkout.
email email@example.com to purchase
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World-renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass, and excellent projection, the J-45 has been refined to carry this legacy to new heights. The Gibson J-45 Standard's classic combination of a Sitka spruce top coupled with mahogany back and sides deliver a sound with incredible dynamic range, warm mids, and a tight punchy bass. Now available in Cherry; a Gibson hardshell case is included.
- Body Shape: J-45 Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Cherry
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-ply
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge Material: Rosewood Reverse Belly
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Electronics: LR Baggs VTC
- Strings: Gibson, .012-.053
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance