Gibson Acoustic '30s J-35 Faded - Natural
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase
The J-35 evolved from the Jumbo in 1936, a time when the Great Depression was still wreaking havoc on Americans. Gibson developed the J-35 to be a pared-down model that still offered musicians a warm and balanced instrument. The J-35 30s Faded delivers every bit of the seasoned, vintage look, feel, and sound of our iconic J-35, with a satin nitrocellulose finish that only adds to its rich legacy and undeniable vintage vibe. Discerning flattop players will love the rich, full-bodied tone from this vintage-inspired, round-shoulder beauty, along with its superb playability and simple aesthetic charm. Includes a hardshell case.
- Weight: 4 Lbs 2oz
- Body Shape: J-35
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Faded Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply Top
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Round
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Back
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Electronics: LR Baggs VTC
- Strings: Gibson, .012-.053
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance