The Vintera Road Worn '50s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender® tone we re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. Crisp and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The updated Thick Soft “V”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and the traditional Strat control layout. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape:'50s Stratocaster
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Road Worn Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Surf Green
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Thick Soft V
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-Saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Pickup:Vintage-style '50s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Vintage-style '50s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Vintage-style '50s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:0149972357