Fender Tone Master Princeton Reverb 1x10" 12-watt Combo Amp
The Tone Master Princeton Reverb is one of the most versatile and prized guitar amplifiers of all time. It's versatile enough to go from the bedroom to the recording studio to the gig with the great sound and authentic vintage vibe that Fender players know and love. The Tone Master Princeton Reverb delivers classic Fender tone, reverb and tremolo; and it's the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amplifier for any situation.
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 12W (6W/3W/1.5W/0.75W/0.3W settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10" Jensen C-10R
- Reverb: Digital
- Effects: Vibrato
- Amp Modeling: 2 x Cabinet Sim
- EQ: 2-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (reverb, vibrato)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Solid Pine with Black Textured Vinyl covering
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16"
- Width: 18.31"
- Depth: 8.38"
- Weight: 19.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2274400000
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance