Fender Rumble 800 2x10" 800-watt Bass Combo Amp
Delivering powerful tone and classic style, the Rumble 800 has everything that Fender bass amps are famous for – and more. With new pro features and 800 watts of thunderous power, this lightweight bass combo is the ultimate rig for any stage or studio.
Joining the world’s best-selling line of bass amps, the Rumble 800 combo features impressive headroom and punch from its dual 10” Eminence® neodymium speakers and compression horn. With versatile 3-button voicing, a dynamic overdrive circuit and output power attenuation, the Rumble 800 delivers stunning power and sonic versatility for any style of music.
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: Single
- Total Power: 800W Class D
- Speakers: 2 x 10" Custom-designed Eminence Neodymium
- EQ: 4-band EQ, Contour, Brite, Vintage switches
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x speakON (external speaker, 8 ohms/4 ohms)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (overdrive)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Cooling System: Internal Fan, High Temp Auto Shutoff
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 23.7"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2372100000
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance