Fender American Professional II Stratocaster - Mercury
The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Weight: 8 Lbs 2oz
- Body Shape American Professional II Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Mercury
Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Deep C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Nut Material Bone
Bridge/Tailpiece 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-rolled Steel Block
- Tuners Fender Standard Die-cast
Neck Pickup Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone (push/push add neck)
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Model 0113900755
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance