Fender American Professional II Precision Bass - Miami Blue with Maple Fingerboard
The American Professional II Precision Bass draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
The ’63 P Bass profile neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The new V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and growl the P Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Precision Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Color:Miami Blue
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material:Alder
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:1963 C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.625"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle HiMass Vintage
- Tuners:Fender Vintage-style
- Middle Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Precision Split Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:Fender USA 7250M, .045-.105
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0193932719