Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster - Miami Blue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The American Pro II Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Shape American Professional Jazzmaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Miami Blue
Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Deep C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Nut Material Bone
Bridge/Tailpiece Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Panorama Tremoo
- Tuners Fender Standard Die-cast
Neck Pickup Fender V-Mod II Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Fender V-Mod II Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 2-way slide switch (rhythm/lead), 2 x thumbwheels (neck volume, tone), 3-way toggle switch
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0113972719
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance