Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb 1x10" 12-watt Tube Combo Amp
The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-'60s Fender silver panel style will love the '68 Custom Princeton Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era's amps. Small, light and moderately powered, longtime recording and gigging favorite the Princeton Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. The '68 Custom Princeton Reverb also has modified tone circuitry for greater tonal flexibility with pedals and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker overdrive onset.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 12W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10" Celestion Ten 30
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6 (power), 1 x 5AR4 (rectifier)
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Vibrato
- EQ: 2-band
- Inputs: 2 x TS
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (reverb, vibrato)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16"
- Width: 19.875"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2272000000
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance