Ernie Ball 2002 Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - .013-.056 Medium
Ernie Ball Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings are made from 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped brass plated steel core wire. These acoustic guitar strings provide a crisp, ringing sound with pleasing overtones.
- Guitar Type: Acoustic
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .013, .017, .026, .034, .046, .056
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: 80/20 Bronze
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number: P02002
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance