Epiphone Les Paul Classic - Honey Burst
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Les Paul Classic from the new Epiphone Modern Collection presents the world’s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford. Featuring the classic look of a late 50s Les Paul Standard with open-coil “zebra” Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics, coil-splitting and phase switching, and Grover® Rotomatic machine heads. Available in Ebony, Honeyburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst.
Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Les Paul Classic
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Plain Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Honey Burst
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape SlimTaper
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloiid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Nut Material GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners Kidney-style Tuners
- Neck Pickup Alnico Custom PRO Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Custom PRO Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume (push/pull coil-split), 1 x neck tone (push/pull phase), 1 x bridge tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: EILOHBNH1
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance