Inspired by the rare 1958 classic and powered by Epiphone ProBucker™ with CTS electronics
The Epiphone Explorer from the Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the ultra-rare classic from 1958. Featuring a Mahogany body in a gloss Ebony finish, Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers with CTS electronics, and Grover® tuners.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:SlimTaper
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.693"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners:Grover Mini 18:1
- Neck Pickup:ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch