Epiphone 1961 Les Paul SG Standard - Aged Sixties Cherry
Made in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop, this Inspired by Gibson™ model is Epiphone’s impressive recreation of one of the most important and popular guitar designs of all time. The Epiphone 1961 Les Paul™ SG™ Standard pays tribute to the legendary original - the very first SG. In 1961, the original shape of the Les Paul model went on hiatus, replaced by an all-new design that is known today as the SG or “solid guitar.” Featuring a two-piece solid mahogany, double-cutaway body with Custom Shop Historic bevels, it also has the one-piece mahogany, fast-playing SlimTaper™ C-shaped neck profile of those legendary early Les Paul SG models. It also has a historically inspired long pickguard and comes equipped with a pair of Gibson™ BurstBucker™ humbucking pickups wired to CTS® potentiometers and Mallory™ capacitors, a Graph Tech® nut, and Switchcraft® output jack and toggle switch. The Epiphone Deluxe tuners feature a historically inspired double ring design. It is available in Aged Sixties Cherry and Aged Classic White. Of course, all of the legendary SG styling and cosmetic touches are here too, and a vintage-style hardshell case is also included.
- Body Shape 1961 Les Paul SG Standard
- Body Material 2-Piece Mahogany
- Body Finish Aged Gloss
- Color Sixties Cherry
Neck Material 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape SlimTaper C
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Nut Material Graph Tech
Bridge/Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners Epiphone Deluxe
Neck Pickup Gibson BurstBucker 2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Gibson BurstBucker 3 Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: EIGC61SGACHNH1
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance