D'Addario EJ40 Silk and Steel Folk Acoustic Guitar Strings - .011-.047 Light
Silk and Steel were uniquely designed to be our warmest, mellowest acoustic guitar string. Ideal for parlor guitars and vintage instruments, the softened tone of Silk & Steel is often preferred by folk players. Made with silver-plated copper windings, over a combination silk and steel core, the low tension and reduced finger noise of Silk & Steel is well suited for mellow acoustic vibes and fingerstyle playing. This 11-47 Light set is easy to play and provides a warm tone.
- Guitar Type: Acoustic Guitar
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .011, .014, .023, .028, .038, .047
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Silk and Steel
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number: EJ40
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance