D'Addario EJ12 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - .013-.056 Medium
80/20 Bronze are our brightest acoustic strings, made to give your guitar an unparalleled shine. These bold sounding strings were developed by John D'Addario Sr. and guitar maker John D'Angelico in the 1930s, and have been beloved for their sparkling, trebly tone ever since. Made with a high carbon steel core and 80/20 Bronze wrap wire, 80/20 acoustic strings offer remarkable depth, along with rich, bright harmonics, and powerful projection. 13-56 Medium gauge strings provides maximum volume and projection, with more tension and resistance.
- Guitar Type: Acoustic Guitar
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .013, .017, .026, .035, .045, .056
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: 80/20 Bronze
- Winding Type: Round
- Manufacturer Part Number: EJ12
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance