Curt Mangan 10942 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - .009-.042
Nickel wound guitar strings are made by winding nickel-plated steel wire around a tin-plated, high-carbon steel core wire. Nickel wound guitar strings have a very balanced tonal response with sparkling highs, clear mid-range and defined bass. These guitar strings are available in many gauges as single strings and you can also build your own custom gauge nickel guitar string sets with you own perfect balanced tension.
- Guitar Type: Electric
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .009 .011, .016, .24w, .032, .042
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Nickel Wound
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10942
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance