Boss RC-5 Loop Station Compact Phrase Recorder Pedal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Step up to the RC-5 and prime your pedalboard with maximum looping range. Capture sound with premium 32-bit quality, navigate parameters and monitor loop status with the backlit LCD, and tap into expanded operation via the control jack and TRS MIDI I/O. And with over 50 rhythms, 13 hours of stereo recording, 99 phrase memories, and more, the compact RC-5 puts a deep well of musical power at your feet.
- Pedal Type: Looper
- Looper: 99 x Phrases, 1-track Looper
- Looping Time: 1.5 hours (1-track), 13 hours (max memory total)
- Presets: 57 x Rhythms (2 variations), 7 x Rhythm Kits
- Effects: Reverb (rhythm parts)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (A/mono,B)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (A/mono,B)
- MIDI I/O: 2 x 1/8" TRS (In,Out)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (stop/memory)
- Bypass Switching: Buffered Bypass
- Storage: WAV file audio (backup via USB)
- Software: Boss Tone Studio
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 2.87"
- Depth: 5.12"
- Weight: 0.93 lbs. (excluding battery)
- Manufacturer Part Number: RC-5
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance