Gibson ES-345 Semi-Hollow - Vintage Burst
The Gibson ES-345 boasts a number of aesthetic enhancements over the flagship ES-335. Crafted with a maple centerblock and quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce bracing, players will be impressed by the lightweight feel and expanded range of tonal capabilities. The body is wrapped in multi-ply binding and the bound fingerboard has Split Parallelogram inlays exclusive to this model in the ES™ series. The ES-345 is equipped with a variety of high-end appointments like our hand-wired control assembly with Orange Drop® capacitors, Gibson's new Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups, Vintage Deluxe style tuners and lightweight aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece anchored with steel thumb-wheels and studs. The ES-345 can be finished in either a vintage antiqued gloss Sixties Cherry or Vintage Burst.
- Body ShapeES-345
- Body MaterialMaple/Poplar
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorVintage Burst
- Neck ShapeRounded C
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Split Parallelogram
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75"
- Nut Width1.695"
- Nut MaterialGraphTech NuBone
Bridge/TailpieceABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- TunersVintage Deluxe
Neck PickupCalibrated T-type Humbucker
- Bridge PickupCalibrated T-type Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case IncludedHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:ES4500VBNH1