Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified - Lake Placid Blue
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Telecaster® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone we recreated the pair of ‘60s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The "60s C"-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching gives you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1™ switch puts the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone. Other features include vintage-style tuning machines and strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape:Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Lake Placid Blue
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-saddle American Vintage String-through body
- Neck Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Hot Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Hot Tele Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 4-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag