The P-125 allows for incredible dynamics and expressiveness. The Pure CF Sound Engine includes the sound of the renowned Yamaha CFIIIS 9' concert grand piano. It is the result of over a century of acoustic piano craftsmanship combined with state-of-the-art technology and expertise. In addition, the Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) 88-key piano keyboard provides a heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, so it can be played with the expressiveness of an acoustic piano.
Authentic piano sound
The newly improved 2-way speaker system produces an expansive piano sound in both upward and downward directions. This gives the player a rich stereo sound, as if you were sitting at an acoustic piano.
Bass and Drum beats jam along with you
P-125 has on-board Bass and Drum tracks that keep your playing in time and follow your harmony. There's a variety of rhythm patterns to choose from depending on the vibe you're going for. From rock to ballads, use these rhythms to add an element of fun to your practicing, or use them as a backing band for your performances.
- Number of Keys:88
- Type of Keys:Fully Weighted keys (Graded Hammer Standard), Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed sensitivity
- Presets:24 voices, 21 demo songs, 50 piano songs, Pure CF Sound Engine
- Polyphony:192 Notes
- Effects:Reverb, Intelligent Acoustic Control, Damper Resonance, Sound Boost
- Audio Recording:2-track, 1 song (SMF, format 0)
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4" (aux out)
- Headphones:2 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:USB
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- Pedal Included:Yes, FC5 footswitch
- Built-in Speakers:2 x 4.7" woofer, 2 x 1.5" tweeter
- Amplifier:2 x 7W
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:26 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:P125B