Taylor 618e Grand Orchestra - Antique Blonde
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Recently reintroduced after the redesign of the commanding Grand Orchestra body shape, the 618e offers an experience unlike any other in the Taylor line. This model features Taylor's largest body style made with solid Big Leaf maple and Sitka spruce, resulting in a vibrant, warm, transparent sound that's uniquely reflective of each individual player's stylistic quirks and technique. Boasting an appointment package reserved for Grand Orchestra models, the 618e sports Mission fretboard and peghead inlays in mother-of-pearl, maple binging with koa purfling, a single-ring paua rosette, and a glossy Antique Blonde finish treatment. It ships with ES2 electronics and a hardshell case.
- Body Shape: Grand Orchestra
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Antique Blonde
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Figured Maple
- Body Bracing: V-Class
- Binding: Maple/Koa
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl/Ivoroid Mission Pattern
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: ES-2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- MPN: A603023011000060262
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance