Taylor 618e Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Antique Blonde
At the vanguard of our newly revoiced Grand Orchestra body shape, the 618e establishes a new style of bold, powerful acoustic tone within the Taylor line. Solid maple back and sides lend this big-bodied powerhouse a focused, transparent sound that adapts and reflects the style of the player, while a solid Sitka spruce top adds brilliance and clarity. The transformative introduction of V-Class bracing into the Grand Orchestra body offers players a more robust, vivid tonal response, with greater volume and sustain alongside heightened clarity and musicality that make this model even more player-reflective and a versatile choice for musicians across styles. The touch-sensitive response balances out serious headroom and projection so that players can explore a wide dynamic range without losing balance or fading out of a mix. Appointments for this 600 Series model include maple binding with koa purfling, a single-ring paua rosette, mother-of-pearl Mission inlays, and a gloss finish treated with an Antique Blonde finish for the top, back and sides. To preserve the traditional look and feel of this jumbo-style guitar, we’ve chosen to build it without a cutaway. The 618e ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe Western Floral hardshell case.
- Body Shape:Grand Orchestra
- Color:Antique Blonde
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Figured Maple
- Body Bracing:V-Class
- Neck Wood:Maple
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl/Ivoroid Mission Pattern
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
* These are stock photos. Please email us if you would like exact photos of the one in stock.