Taylor 524ce V-Class - Shaded Edgeburst, Mahogany Back and Sides
This all-mahogany cutaway Grand Auditorium enjoys a sonic upgrade with addition of V-Class bracing. Mahogany typically delivers a focused sound with a full midrange, and a hardwood top like mahogany adds a natural compression to the response, helping to create a balanced articulation across the tonal spectrum, which benefits lively strummers. The V-Class treatment allows those sounds to flourish with greater volume, longer sustain, and more harmonic agreement between notes, which helps chords sing in a whole new way. A shaded edgeburst around the body and neck adds a vintage treatment to the dark, rich-grained mahogany, and the top has been left pickguard-free to preserve the rootsy character of the wood. Understated appointments include grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlays with a new peghead inlay, faux tortoise shell binding, and a faux tortoise/ivoroid rosette. The guitar comes equipped with our proprietary ES2 electronics, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Color:Shaded Edgeburst
- Top Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Body Bracing:V-Class bracing with Relief Rout
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Century
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel, 17:1 gear ratio
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.62"