PreSonus M7 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Designed for musicians and performers who need great audio quality on a budget, the M7 is an ideal all-around recording solution for entry-level podcasters, singers, and musicians. The M7 boasts a warm frequency response that flatters the human voice. And thanks to the M7’s cardioid polar pattern, the M7 will brilliantly record the sounds you point it at, while downplaying the sounds you don’t. Last but not least, the M7 can rock hard when asked: Its 134 dB of SPL handling lets it wrangle loud instruments like cracking snare drums or electric guitar amps worry-free, something more expensive mics can’t always do.
A hard mount, carrying case, and 10-foot XLR cable round out the M7 package, so you’re ready to start producing right out of the box!
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz (±2dB)
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: -38 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB=1V/
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB A weighted
- Self Noise: 19dB A weighted
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Power Source: 48V phantom power
- Included Accessories: 10' cable, stand mount, carry case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2777300102
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance