PreSonus ATOM Pad Controller
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fast, flexible, and feature-packed.
Produce beats, play virtual instruments, and trigger sound effects and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility! Both a compact, dynamic performance controller and a tightly integrated production environment, PreSonus®’ ATOM pad controller and included Studio One® Artist production software let you create and perform with ease. The most versatile pad controller in its class, ATOM is compatible with most music software and lets you perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks.
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for ATOM with Studio One 4 or later:
- Mac® OS X 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core® 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows® 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection (needed for software installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- 40 GB hard-drive space
- Universal Control 2.9 or later (for firmware updates)
- Studio One 4.1+ required for native integration