Martin D-X1E - Natural Koa
Shipping calculated at checkout.
New Style 28 mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay steps up the D-X1E, lending a bit of classic Martin style to this affordably priced model. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Figured Koa High-pressure Laminate
- Back & Sides Wood: Figured Koa High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood: Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: Corian/Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman MX
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: 11DX1E-01
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance