Gretsch G6128T-57 Vintage Select '57 Duo Jet - Cadillac Green
- Weight: 7 Lbs 6.9oz
- Body TypeSolidbody, chambered
- Body ShapeJet
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialArched Laminated Maple
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorCadillac Green
- Neck ShapeStandard U
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayAged Pearloid Hump Blocks
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.6"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialBone
Bridge/TailpieceFloating Synchro-Sonic bridge with Bigsby B3CBDE tailpiece
- TunersGrover Sta-Tite
Neck PickupTV Jones T-Armond Single-coil
- Bridge PickupTV Jones T-Armond Single-coil
- Controls2 x independent volumes, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
StringsNickel Plated Steel, .010-.046
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case
ALL NEW and most used guitars at Leitz Music are shipped with the factory set up. We understand your setup needs may be different. It is not uncommon for guitars to arrive to you with the need for some sort of adjustment due to your specific setup needs, rough handling during shipping, or climate differences between locations. Adjustments and setups are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Returns will not be accepted because of needed setup or adjustments to your style of playing.
We Apologize, We ONLY Do Trades In Person, In Store - Thank You
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance