Gretsch G5421 Electromatic Jet Club - Firebird Red with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Weight: 8 Lbs 4oz
- Chambered Basswood Body
- Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Jet Body Shape
- Gloss Polyester Finish
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 22 Frets
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Pearloid Pickguard
- Gretsch Dual Coil Humbucker
- Master Tone/Volume Controls
- 3 Way Standard Toggle
ALL NEW and most used guitars at Leitz Music are shipped with the factory set up. We understand your setup needs may be different. It is not uncommon for guitars to arrive to you with the need for some sort of adjustment due to your specific setup needs, rough handling during shipping, or climate differences between locations. Adjustments and setups are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Returns will not be accepted because of needed setup or adjustments to your style of playing.
We Apologize, We ONLY Do Trades In Person, In Store - Thank You
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance