A Whole Lotta Les!
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard 60's has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper 60's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic "Kidney" tuners, and gold top hat knobs with silver reflectors. The Burstbucker 61R (neck) Burstbucker 61T (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:AA Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Bourbon Burst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners:Grover Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup:Burstbucker 61R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Burstbucker 61T Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPS600B8NH1