Gibson Les Paul Special - TV Yellow
email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase
The Les Paul Special returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Originally introduced in 1955, the Les Paul Special has been embraced by musicians for over 60 years. It is based on the Les Paul Junior with a slab mahogany body, fat 50s-style mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, wraparound bridge, an additional rhythm P-90 pickup, binding on the neck and additional controls for the rhythm pickup and the 3-way toggle switch.
- Weight: 7 Lbs 10oz
- Body Shape Les Paul Special
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color TV Yellow
Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Vintage 50s
- Neck Joint Set NEck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.695"
- Nut Material GraphTech
- Tuners Vintage Deluxe
Neck Pickup P-90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup P-90 Single-coil
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: LPSP00TVNH1
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance