Gibson Les Paul Special - TV Yellow
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Les Paul Special returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Originally introduced in 1955, the Les Paul Special has been embraced by musicians for over 60 years. It is based on the Les Paul Junior with a slab mahogany body, fat 50s-style mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, wraparound bridge, an additional rhythm P-90 pickup, binding on the neck and additional controls for the rhythm pickup and the 3-way toggle switch. Available in the always classic TV Yellow and Vintage Cherry.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:TV Yellow
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Vintage 50s
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Tuners:Vintage Deluxe
- Neck Pickup:P-90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:P-90 Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Gibson, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case