Gibson Les Paul Classic - Translucent Cherry
Shipping calculated at checkout.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase
The Gibson Les Paul™ Classic combines the early 60s style Les Paul model with some functional and time-tested modifications. As expected, the Les Paul Classic is crafted with a mahogany back and maple top coupled with a SlimTaper™ mahogany neck and a bound, rosewood fingerboard. 60s Burstbucker™ zebra, open-coil pickups provide classic Gibson tones from the era with a bit of extra punch thanks to the open coils. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots, which provide choices of coil tapping, phase switching, and Pure Bypassing for functional and versatile sonic variety.
- Body Type:Solidbody, 9-hole weight relief
- Body Shape:Les Paul Classic
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Translucent Cherry
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Tapezoids
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners:Grover Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup:Burstbucker 61R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Burstbucker 61T Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume (push/pull coi-tap), 2 x tone (push/pull for bypass/phase), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPCS00TRNH1