Gibson Flying V - Antique Natural
**Contact Us To Purchase This Guitar**
Introduced in 1958 and only made in limited quantities, the Gibson Flying V has taken flight over the years along with legions of followers. This Flying V carries heritage to new heights. The Antique Natural finish, mahogany body and slim taper neck with rosewood fingerboard provide classic looks, sound and playability. A special set of calibrated Burstbucker 2 (neck) and Burstbucker 3 (bridge) pickups provide that perfect mix of volume, tone and power.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Antique Lacquer
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners:Grover Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup:Burstbucker 2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Burstbucker 3 Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:DSV00ANCH1