Gibson Firebird - Tobacco Sunburst
Fly With The Firebird
The Gibson Firebird rocks a reverse body and headstock design as originally introduced in 1963 and was Gibson's first neck-through-body design. The traditional 9-ply mahogany/walnut neck through body construction provides rich, warm tonality and incredible sustain. A slim taper neck with a bound, rosewood fingerboard and acrylic trapezoid fingerboard inlays offers fast and effortless playability. The newly refreshed Firebird is outfitted with the redeveloped Alnico V Firebird pickup to recapture the scorching output and searing tones of the original voice for which the Firebird is known.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck Material:9-ply Mahogany/Walnut
- Neck Shape:Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners:Grover mini Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup:Firebird mini. Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Firebird mini Lead Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:DSFR01TBCH1