Gibson ES-335 - Vintage Ebony
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Gibson ES-335 DOT is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. Gibson's Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups are paired with our hand-wired control assembly. The result is that versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons, paired with light weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, anchored by steel thumb-wheels and tailpiece studs.
- Body Material:3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top Material:3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Vintage Ebony
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Rounded C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners:Vintage Deluxe with Keystone buttons
- Neck Pickup:Calibrated T-Type Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Calibrated T-Type Lead Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case