Gibson ES-335 Semi-Hollow - Vintage Burst
The Gibson ES-335 DOT is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. Gibson's Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups are paired with our hand-wired control assembly. The result is that versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons, paired with light weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, anchored by steel thumb-wheels and tailpiece studs.
- Body ShapeES-335
- Body MaterialMaple/Poplar
- Top MaterialMaple/Poplar
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorVintage Burst
- Neck ShapeRounded C
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayAcrylic Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75"
- Nut Width1.695"
- Nut MaterialGraphTech
Bridge/TailpieceABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- TunersVintage Deluxe with Keystone buttons
Neck PickupCalibrated T-Type Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge PickupCalibrated. T-Type Lead Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case IncludedHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:ES3500VBNH1