Gibson Custom 1958 Korina Flying V with Black Pickguard - Natural
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Body Shape 1958 Flying V
- Body Material Korina
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color Natural
Neck Material Korina
- Neck Shape '58 Flying V
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.687"
- Nut Material Nylon
Bridge/Tailpiece Adjustable ABR-1 Bridge with Lacquered Brass Chevron Tailpiece
- Tuners Kluson Single Ring
Neck Pickup Custom Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Custom Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
Strings Gibson, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Brown/Pink Hardshell Case
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance
Please Contact Us For Availability