The Original Black Beauty
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
With its elegant lines and Ebony/Pearl/Gold aesthetic, the 1957 Les Paul Custom is easily one of the most iconic and beautiful guitars ever made. It features a body carved out of a single large piece of solid mahogany, unique among Les Paul models. The resulting dark mid-range tone from the body pairs perfectly with its bright-sounding solid Ebony fingerboard. All together, it's the pinnacle of guitar craftsmanship, design and tone. Gibson Custom Shop is proud to revive every last detail of the original "Black Beauty" for this '57 Les Paul Custom Reissue, from the dimensions and contours to the precise inlay patterns to the entire ownership experience.
- Body Shape:1957 Les Paul Custom
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:1-piece Mahogany
- Body Finish:VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Chunky C
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl '50s pattern
- Number of Frets:22, Historic Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Nylon
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR-1 with Bigsby
- Tuners:Kluson Waffleback
- Neck Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Middle Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Gibson, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPB357VOEBBG1