A Gibson reflecting the charm and style of the South
The Southern Jumbo is renowned for its proficiency to belt out country rhythms or acoustic blues leads. Original examples are among the most prized war-era flat-tops in today’s vintage market. This new Southern Jumbo Original picks up where those classic models left off. Classic Southern Jumbo detailing includes parallelogram inlays, double antiqued multi-ply top and back binding, and nickel open back tuners.
- Color:Vintage Sunburst
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Parallelograms
- Number of Frets:20, Standard
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Tuning Machines:Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.72"
- Electronics:LR Baggs VTC