Gibson Acoustic Dove Original - Vintage Cherry Sunburst
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Square Shoulder with unique personalityThis famous flame maple-backed square-shoulder introduced in the early 60s is intertwined with one of the most revolutionary decades in popular music history. Its maple back and sides and long scale produce the crisp, clear tone and projection, while the square-shoulder body adds balance and warmth. Classic Dove details include bone nut and saddle, double antiqued multi-ply binding, nickel Grover keystone tuners, a traditional Dove truss rod cover, and a cherished pickguard featuring an inlaid mother-of-pearl Dove with hand-engraved and painted detailing.
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Flamed Maple
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood:3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Rounded
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Parallelograms
- Number of Frets:20, Standard
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Grover Keystone
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.725"
- Electronics:LR Baggs VTC
- Manufacturer Part Number:OCSSDOVCS